Health & Wellness Visits
An in-person or tele-visit with Dr. Laleh to address health and wellness questions, review lab results or discuss your personal goals to gain clarity on the best choices for you.
Health & Fitness Visit
An in-person or tele-visit with Dr. Laleh to discuss any non-medical health and fitness-related topics such as your specific:
- Nutrition/supplement questions
- Your personal goals/ reset goals discuss
- Your current nutrition or exercise plan
- Start a new plan
An in-person or tele-visit with Dr. Laleh to discuss any medically related health issues such as:
- Address health and wellness questions/ concerns
- Review lab results from your provider
- Request specific labs from Dr. Laleh’s menu of lab tests that may not be covered by your provider
- Discuss your personal goals to gain clarity on the best choices for you.
- Full report and recommendations
DNAssess Health Evaluation
An in-person visit with Dr. Laleh to assess the following:
- Heart fitness age compared to your biological age
- General heart health
- Lactate threshold, muscular recovery, fat-burning zone
- Recovery at 30 seconds
- Recovery at 60 seconds
- VO2 Max
General Health/ Risk Factor:
- % Body Fat
- Relative cardiac risk Waist: Hip
- Relative cardiac risk Waist: Height
DNAssess Fitness Assessment
An in-person visit with Karlen Thyne to assess the following:
The SPFS (Strength, Posture, Flexibility, and Symmetry) assessment was created by personal trainer Karlen Thyne.
This structure allows your coach to assess four basic aspects of your body alignment and body mechanics to develop a safe and effective training plan that improves your performance while preventing injuries.
Your training program will be customized based on your goals, unique body type, sport of choice, and assessment results.